Today I have assisted to the Ubuntu Cloud Webcast, Presented by: Mark Shuttleworth (Canonical Founder) and Stephen O’Grady from Redmonk.
I have assisted to several others Ubuntu webminars:
- What’s new in Landscape 1.5:
- Ubuntu Enterprsie Cloud in your Business:
- Successful desktop migrations:
- Managing UEC with Landscape:
- Top 10 Server questions answered
- Link to the webinar This one I couldn’t assist 🙁 but anyway the webinar is public 🙂
Here you are the list with all Canonical webminars.
More or less I already knew all the concepts speakers talked about: Landscape, cloud, computing, monitoring, provisioning etc. But in this one I first hear about something called Service orchestration.
I have previous experience with (as they call in the webinar): Machine-centric configuration management systems as puppet and more or less with Landscape but In the webinar they talk about Service-centric management.
Interesting concept: managing services not machines.
I have learned something new so I can go to sleep now. – Spanish saying